All posters will be displayed for the duration of the Symposium (Monday to Friday). Posters of all Symposium themes will be displayed simultaneously and grouped according to theme.
When will the poster sessions take place?
Poster presenters are requested to be present at their poster for three sessions, allowing attendees to ask any questions or discuss the topic further:
- 2 x refreshment breaks (posters will be grouped according to theme; click here to view the Poster Schedule)
- 1 x dedicated Poster Session on Thursday, 11 May from 17:00 to 18:00. All posters will be presented.
Where will you find the posters?
- They will be conveniently displayed in the exhibition and foyer area of the venue, where the refreshment breaks will take place.
What posters can you expect?
- Posters will be grouped according to the themes of the Symposium. A variety of topics will be covered, so be sure to plan which posters you will visit.
- Take a look at the Final Poster List, including the author names and poster titles under each theme.
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR PREPARING YOUR POSTER:
We look forward to having you present your research at the ISRSE-37 Symposium. Please remember that members of the awards committee will visit the posters during the sessions to adjudicate the “Best Poster” Award.
- A0: 841mm x 1189 mm (33.1 x 46.8 inches)
- Portrait/vertical orientation
- Posters cannot exceed this size, and cannot be landscape/horizontal orientation – your poster will NOT fit on the board and you will not be able to display it.
Printing your poster:
- It is the responsibility of the author presenting the poster to print the poster and bring it to the Symposium.
- To print A0, you will likely need to make use of a commercial printing service. Ask your printer which file formats they accept/prefer, how ling they will take to print, how much it will cost, colour options, and if there is anything else you need to know.
- You may create, print and bring handouts with. A plastic sleeve attached to the poster is recommended for distribution. Please note that it must fit within your allotted poster space.
Getting your poster to the Symposium:
- You must bring your own printed poster to the Symposium. Make use of a poster tube and do not fold your poster. Be sure to bring an electronic version of your poster with you in case anything goes wrong.
Displaying your poster:
- Fixative can be collected from the Registration Desk (Foyer area) when you arrive.
- Your poster space will be indicated with your poster number (refer to Poster Schedule).
- Set-up is from 7:30am on Monday, 8 May. Please make sure that your poster is present before 10:30am on that same day.
- Take note of when you are required to be present at your poster.
- Important note: be sure to carefully store your poster tube for the duration of the Symposium, the Symposium staff will not be able to assist with this.
Removing your poster:
- It is your responsibility to remove your poster. Posters must be removed from the poster boards by latest 14:00 on Friday, 12 May.
- Any posters not removed will be disposed of.